Many Arabic NetSuite users need to print Arabic invoices from Oracle NetSuite. First, you have to enable the NetSuite Arabic functionality, download the NetSuite in Arabic datasheet to know how you can do it.
Add customer details in Arabic
- Choose the Custom Form: Azdan – Customer Form with Arabic Name
- You can switch the customer form in Arabic language
- Add the Arabic – Company Name
- Add the Arabic – Address
- You can override the Arabic name and the address during creating the invoice You can add any items in the Arabic language
- You can choose the local tax code (VAT in GCC)
- Press the Print Arabic Invoice button
Print Arabic Invoice
- Here is the final Printed Arabic Invoice, you can easily print it in PDF or choose a printer.
- It can be fully customized according to your needs.