Azdan + Infor
THE TOP EXPERIENCED INFOR CONSULTANTS
Azdan is Infor partner in UAE focusing on business applications for organizations ranging from financial systems and ERP to supply chain and CRM.
- Increase financial control and improve decision-making
- Optimize workforce productivity
- Streamline operational processes
- Create a platform for digital transformation
- Support all discrete manufacturing types: ETO, MTO, MTS, and repetitive
- Manage quality, service, and project lifecycles
- Visualize the end-to-end supply chain—from production through shipment, service, warranty, and refurbishing
- Rely on Honda and on AWS GovCloud certification
Accelerating Innovation for the Enterprise
Proven multi-domain enterprise technology platform providing excellent business foundation.
User-centered experience Providing an end-to-end framework for creating competitive UX.
Continuously built to adapt so that innovation is no longer a choice.
Experienced Infor Partner in UAE
Take advantage of 90% of industry-specific experience.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you can acquire your user licenses directly from Azdan. Azdan as a solution provider can deliver complete cloud computing solutions, from selling NetSuite licenses to implementation and support.
Many vendors have very well-established product lines. We are not biased to any of them. We are only considering delivery critical factors such as solution functionality based on your vertical industry needs.
The implementation time frame vary according to the project size. the average duration is 3 months for small to medium projects. and 4 to 6 months for large implementations.
Yes, we can travel to visit your team onsite incase you need to discuss your project in details. However, If you need to speed up the process, we are excited to have an online remote session first.
Azdan has 4 global offices in UK, UAE, Egypt, and Rwanda. These global offices are serving 20+ countries that are not limited to KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Rwanda, Egypt, UK, and UAE.