Healthcare Profitability automation
Automate administrative tasks for patients , while increasing the profitability level
Azdan has a strong team of healthcare profitability and planning experts that deliver complete RPA and EPM solutions.
With the rise of disruptive technologies, escalating costs due to legacy applications, Azdan crafted a very solid profitability model for Healthcare providers. This model simply measures profitability via key performance indicators (KPIs) that can drive your business by answering the following questions:
- What is the profitability of each patient / Department
- What are the locations with the highest profitability?.
- Which services/products have the highest margins?
- How much does it cost to serve patients?
- What is the direct support cost for each patient?
- What is the total cost of producing the services/products?
As patient numbers grow, healthcare providers are challenged with managing levels of inventory, supporting digitization of patient files, optimizing appointment scheduling, and executing billing and claims processing.
According to McKinsey & Co. , 36% of the healthcare tasks – mostly, managerial and back-office – are amenable to automation. Azdan divide these back-office operations into 3 main periods:
- Pre-visit Business Process Automation: Visit Reservation, Insurance data entry and validation and Registering Patient Data.
- During the Visit Business Process Automation: Checking in to physician, Completing forms like “financial Policy”, Receiving a prescription, and Generating a healthcare report.
- Post Visit Business Process Automation: Patient Billing process, Insurance Claims processing, Payments adjustments, and Following up.
Consolidating financial statements and bringing business units together is a tedious and painful process that hinders both sides in a merger or acquisition for healthcare payer organizations
With so much more healthcare data being digitized today, it’s easy to connect financial consolidation solution to core source systems such as ERP, patient management system for flexible consolidation and close needs. We use financial and non-financial consolidation data with prebuilt cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement to report with confidence.
Financial Planning & Analysis Guide
9 types of planning to supercharge your healthcare profitability
The platforms we use create value for our clients
Whether you choose a simpler first phase to get profits quickly or you opt for full deployment, you are in the right place!
Blue Prism RPA
Blue Prism’s connected-RPA Platform connects your human workforce with the capabilities of today’s Digital Workforce to generate outcomes with greater speed, agility, accuracy, and efficiency.
CCH Tagetik play scenarios to understand the business drivers that impact profitability and make better, more informed, data-based decisions to improve outcomes.