ERP for Insurance
Finance, claims, contracts, and customer management in one place
Azdan is easily managing the most complex insurance operations using NetSuite ERP and Blue Prism RPA.
Enterprise Resources Planning is mandatory for Insurance organizations, They need flexible, well-organized systems on Oracle NetSuite can be used information processing as they work with a great number of transactions:
Financial Management: Streamline your specific financial operations processes and operations such as general ledger, Accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax management, cash and payment management.
Transaction Management: Improve transaction reporting such as collecting fragmented electronic documents and from the processing of time-consuming paper-work.
Billing Management: Improving accuracy, eliminating billing errors, strengthening revenue recognition processes of your custom services & products.
Planning & Budgeting: Shorten cycle times, engage business users and enrich your planning process with an intuitive planning, budgeting and forecasting solution built specifically for this industry.
Revenue Recognition: Accounting departments to account for any contract under any revenue standard, for any given set of products and services including service contracts.
Financial Reporting & Analytics: Superb reporting experience that delivers real-time financial analysis and modeling across every dimension of your business requirements.
The insurance industry has specific needs that set it apart from other markets especially for the customer related activities and improvement of their daily business processes.
- Support for all sales channels including brokers, agents, call centers, and direct employees.
- Claims Management that integrates with external claims/billing systems.
- Quote Management and Policy Management tracking with automated workﬂows.
- Document management and optical character recognition (OCR) capabilities for storing all documents such as insurance and ID certiﬁcates using Robotic Process Automation.
- A self-service portal to manage relationships with insurance brokers, agents, and customers.
The insurance companies are flooded with overwhelming levels of routine, repetitive and operational tasks. there are significant adaptation to robotic process automation.
Azdan is using RPA to connect core insurance processes with the newer capabilities you need to reduce response times, decrease operations costs, and ultimately focus your employees on higher value work. Here are some RPA applications in Insurance:
- Insurance Underwriting: Gathering data from different systems to assess the risk associated with any insurance policy makes underwriting an appropriate area for RPA.
- Claims Registration: Prepare the insurance claims process is labour and data-intensive because due to collection of information from multiple sources.
- Policy Administration: Policy administration brings together all the functions of an insurance provider, right from quoting rating, and underwriting to the distribution of customer services.
ERP for Insurance
Automated Enterprise Resources Planning for Insurance companies
The platforms we use create value for our clients
Whether you choose a simple ERP for insurance to get profits quickly or you opt for full deployment, you are in the right place!
Oracle NetSuite Enterprise Resources Planning software is a powerful growth catalyst for mid-market companies. We help you get the most out of your implementation with low license price.
Blue Prism RPA
Blue Prism’s connected-Robotic Process Automation Platform connects your human workforce with the capabilities of today’s Digital Workforce to generate outcomes with greater speed, agility, accuracy, and efficiency.
The multidimensional Jedox database leverages the latest in-memory computing technology and guarantees lightning-fast calculations for complex planning, and budgeting models..
ERP for insurance Success Story